Powered By Blogger

February 5, 2013

Some Pages I Did Over the Weekend

I am seriously trying to use up my stash without buying more.....yeah right, do you KNOW how hard that is?? Well in reality I'm using up my stash and buying VERY LITTLE AMOUNTS of new things.....by very little amounts I mean if it's a super good deal, or adhesive. Anywho, on to some recent layouts.

So this layout is a total scraplift found in an old CK magazine. A friend was getting rid of her mags and I took some (read: about 30). I loved this design and as part of my "use what I have" deal for 2013 I used old MME Be Loved papers. The photo's are of my oldest daughter who is now 16 (I will call her DQ as she is a drama queen of the highest realm - God love her, she is my baby though) when she was just a wee one and so terribly cute. I totally love this layout and I think it will become one of my fave's.

NOTE: DQ's nickname is Bee (just to let you know why the title is spelled wrong)


This one was done at a retreat last Fall. It was a kit that they had prepared for purchase. It was not my "style" but I really like it now. Another goal for 2013 is to "go outside of my comfort zone". Hence the misting, and altering the washi tape. I wouldn't normally do either of those things. I loved this ride when I was a kid (we don't live near an amusement park so there's a travelling "fair" that arrives in town once per year around the end of June)

That's going to be it for this post. I have a bunch more layouts to post, and some challenges as well and will do those in a bit.

Ciao, C

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I soooo need to do this Corina...I could scrap for a decade and not need to buy anything except adhesive!