Powered By Blogger

April 21, 2013

April Counterfeit Kit

Well I finally managed to take a pic of my April kit. I haven't found time to do any papercrafting though, sadly. We had a heritage fair project due (she's going to regionals yay!!). Then hubs took a job on the other side of the country so we had to get him ready. Throw in an Ice Show and the month is almost gone. Here is the pic of my kit.....I had hoped to dive into it this weekend but a nasty flu caught up with me.


Never fear......I will persevere. The month is not over yet,  right? 

Here's hoping that this post is 'normal'....first time I'm trying it from my phone. 

3 comments:

glorygirl said...

Your kit looks great! I loooove that Echo Park sticker page - have gone through two myself. They are wonderful! Looking forward to seeing how you use yours!

Rexene said...

I love your kit...Love all those alphas, I really need more of them haha.

Lisa said...

that's what so lovely though with kits - you can make them up and then just use them when you have time. happy times using your kit when you get around to it- it's lovely