Powered By Blogger

April 3, 2013

More layouts from my March CKCB kit....

Well we are into April now and I've started preparing my April kit following along with Counterfeit Kit Club as per last month. I did get a few more layouts done and still have almost half my kit left. Not to worry I have it bagged and labeled and will keep using it.

 
This is DQ's grade 9 grad. I've scrapped it before with paper she chose (to go in her book) but I wanted the memories in our book as well. The shoes are a big deal cause she just HAD to have them.....I bought her a pair of flats and blinged them out with pink glitter "just in case". Let's just say these awesome white heels with the animal print soles were a fabulous photo prop.....isn't she just gorgeous though?? *sigh*

 
I seemed to do a lot of layouts focusing on DQ last month...fingers crossed that MM is the focus in April. Bronwyn has a habit of 'borrowing' my camera in the middle of the night when she gets bored (she should be sleeping but we all know what it's like to be a teenager, eh?). I love the surprise of finding candid shots of her. This is the 2nd photo shoot I've done a layout for with DQ, and I've done one of MM as well. I'm loving pink / grey now......
 
Stay tuned for a reveal of my April kit in the next few days. I'll have a final tally of my March kit layouts as well.

2 comments:

Jennifer Grace said...

Your 'cherish' layout is so pretty, I love the banner strips of paper on the right. Plus those high heels are gorgeous! x

Lisa said...

I really love the colour scheme you have used for the the double spread and the film strip is perfect.